Prepaid water and electricity for apartments
The modern and simple way to provide and bill flats for electricity, water, heat, and washing machines directly online via smartphone, securely and without administrative effort. With the networked prepaid meter, residents can top up credit as needed and draw water, electricity, and heat until the credit is consumed. The resident has an overview and control of their consumption at all times and there is no risk of non-payment.
Water and electricity quotas
The most technically advanced solution in real estate electricity, water, heat and equipment operating times without costly service charge billing and without the risk of additional claims as prepaid credit or budget. If the budget is exceeded, the user can easily and quickly add credit. A display in the apartment provides a simple overview of the current residual budget and previous consumption. This supports a more conscious use of resources.
Facility Resource Management System at a glance
- Prepaid and budget system for electricity, heat, water and equipment operating times
- Annual or monthly budget and independent reloading by the user
- Tenant power models and virtual power plants through real-time evaluation of different measuring points
- Online payment (e.g. PayPal, HBCI connection) or convenient loading of credit balances by the administration possible
- Wall display with consumption data, credit and management messages
- Integration of existing smart meters e.g. via MBUS, wMBUS, ModBUS
- Prepaid billing for washing machines, dryers, showers, charging connections
- Extensive API: Integration into existing online systems possible
- User interface customisable according to individual requirements and to the customer CI
- No manual reading - No risk of non-payment
- Software as a cloud solution or on-premise
- Profitable already from one installation with one measuring point
Water kiosk with NFC cards
A water kiosk provides access to water in public places. Through the iSAtech Prepaid Meter, users have 24h access to water with a reloadable NFC credit card. The tariff system allows differentiated prices and free quotas for different user groups. With the mobile point of sale terminal or smartphone, the credit cards are recharged.
Water Kiosk Online
iSAtech prepaid system for water kiosks and water treatment plants. Credit is topped up online or by phone. Water and electricity can be drawn 24h a day. The robust and flexible network technology with the iSAtech routers with WIFI/GSM/LTE and LoRa, as well as the mixed online/offline operation allows the use in less well connected areas.
Prepaid water in industry and irrigation
In many places, water tankers fulfil the essential task of supplying drinking water. Especially in remote areas, a tanker filling station with the prepaid meter simplifies the billing of large water customers. The filling stations are equipped with water meters and valves from 2 to 10 inches. These stations can be operated completely self-sufficiently or with personnel. The Prepaid Meter offers 24h access to water and better control.
Water Kiosk System at a glance
- From small kiosks to tanker filling stations for irrigation
- Online networked dispensing systems or local offline systems with prepaid cards
- Top up credit with our PayU app: online and offline
- Prepaid or budget systems definable, such as 50 litres per day of free access to drinking water
- Extensive reporting
- Worldwide online monitoring for levies, credits and water supply
- Connection of a wide range of payment providers possible: from simple payment notification SMS analysis to IPN integration
- Trader system: provision of quotas for traders and kiosk managers
- Networking of the delivery points in the field with long range LoRa radio over several kilometres
STS domestic prepaid water meter
The iSAtech Prepaid Metering Management System can be used with STS standard prepaid water and prepaid electricity meters. The management system allows the generation of STS credit tokens as a virtual vending unit and the management of users and prepaid meters. Functions such as integrating mobile payment systems, online monitoring, and the automatic sending of STS tokens via SMS are available. Further, extensive reports can be created, and third-party software can be connected. In this manner, large water supply infrastructures can be set up, combining all the advantages of low-cost domestic prepaid water meters with a powerful online prepaid management system.
"The Mobile for Development Utilities programme is very excited for a successful implementation of a mobile online pay as you go system in collaboration with iSAtech water GmbH and are grateful for a fruitful and cooperative partnership.
Market Engagement Manager, GSMA